Your Support deliver weekly sessions for the Deaf Community, we can help if you are experiencing barriers communicating with services.
The sessions take place each Wednesday at Cornerstone in Stockport, supported by a BSL Interpreter. We can also help with urgent matters outside of the BSL sessions.
We provide practical support, information, and advice to promote independence and wellbeing This includes translation, advocacy with support services and help with digital skills.
Here are some examples of the help available:
- Digital - setting up Apps, online accounts, accessing online services and knowledge of digital resources
- Financial Support – Budgeting skills, debt / benefit advice and applications, help accessing the DWP / HMRC
- Home - help with utilities, insurance, housing applications and issues, home safety, sensory equipment
- Travel – concessionary / assisted travel, Blue Badge applications
- Health – Arranging health appointments, pharmacy issues, eye tests, podiatry etc.
- Employment – Access to Work
To book an appointment, or for help with an urgent matter please contact us via our online referra form https://